Kids' Proms - Blast Off... To the Moon and Stars!
Colouring In Competition
Enter our Colouring Competition for your chance to WIN a family pass to The Koala Park Sanctuary up to the value of $83 PLUS a family pass to the 2018 KPO Kids' Proms up to the value of $40. You must be 9 years or younger on the closing date of the competition to enter.
How to enter:
- Colour in the drawing provided at the 2017 KPO Kids' Proms concert
- Ask mum or dad to download the Instagram app for Android or iPhone
- Take a photo of your colouring in
- Upload the photo to Instagram and tag @kpo.org.au and #blastoffwithkpo
- Make sure you do this before 11.59pm, 22 May 2017
Terms and Conditions of entry below.
Terms and Conditions of Entry into the Colouring Competition
- The Promoter is Ku-ring-gai Philharmonic Orchestra (KPO) ABN 31 957 507 402 of PO Box 165, Killara, New South Wales 2071.
- The promotion is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter this competition forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition opens 2.00pm, 7 May 2017.
- Competition closes 11.59pm, 22 May 2017.
- Entry is open to attendees of the 2017 KPO Kids' Proms concert held at St Ives Uniting Church, St Ives, New South Wales 2075 aged 9 years or younger permanently residing in Australia. Entrants must be 9 years or younger as at the closing date of the competition.
- Children of KPO members are also eligible to enter if they are 9 years or younger as at the closing date of the competition
- To enter, entrants should colour-in the 2017 KPO Kids' Proms poster provided at the concert. Complete all details on the form including first name and age. Upload completed entry to Instagram tagging @kpo.org.au and #blastoffwithkpo. An entry will be deemed invalid if illegible or incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with or does not comply with the entry process.
- By entering this competition you give the Promoter permission to use the entrant's details for the purpose of promotion on the Promoter's website, social media pages, electronic and/or printed communication and material.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are not received, or are received late.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter.
- Entries will be judged by the Promoter on 22 May 2017. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning granting of the prizes. This competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Judging will be on the merit of the entry.
- Entries will be judged by the Promoter according to the following age groups: entrants aged 5 years and under at the closing date of the competition; and entrants aged between 6 years and 9 years at the closing date of the competition (Age Groups).
- The best entrant in each Age Group as deemed by the Promoter will win two (2) prizes: a family pass to the Koala Park Sanctuary, Castle Hill Rd, West Pennant Hills, NSW 2125 up to the value of $83 plus a family pass to the 2018 KPO Kids' Proms up to the value of $40.
- If a particular component of any prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that component of the prize with another component of equal or greater value.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize winners will be published on the Promoter's Facebook page (fb.me/kpo.org.au) and Instagram (instagram.com/kpo.org.au) on 23 May 2017. The parent/guardian of each major prizewinner will also be notified by Instagram direct message.
- Prizes will be sent to an email address provided by each parent/guardian following notification of the winners.
- The parent/guardian of each winning entrant must provide a valid email address to the Promoter via Instagram direct message by 22 July 2017 in order to claim their respective entrant's prizes. Any prizes that have not been claimed by this date remain the property of the Promoter.
- Entries may be published on the Promoter's website, social media pages, electronic and/or printed communication and material.